Carpenters, dentists, plumbers and masons, not to forget cleaning service providers including laundry service providers - all need a website. In fact, the sensible lot among them have already made the move.
Surprised? I do not imagine this should come as a surprise. But for those who have been taken aback, wake up! It is quite a fact. Look around you. There are businesses thriving on marketing skills alone. It does not matter what you sell. At least it does not matter if it is the best in your category. If packaged and presented well, and if you can manage to reach out to your target audience, you have buyers looking for you and waiting to hire.
So we were talking about a website for a carpenter! Quite literally. People have moved on from the Stone Age. There are remote controls and robots to take care of manual labor. Instead of meeting at a pub or a friend’s place, people prefer meeting online, on Facebook! They like, share, review, rate, comment and communicate in the virtual world, because that’s convenient. So, when you are marketing yourself or your business, are you doing enough to reach out to this ever growing audience who are constantly looking for stuff they need online? No matter what form of marketing strategy you adopt for your business, today it is expected that you would have a website which will have all information that you want people to know about your business. There are numerous plus-points of having a website for your business that you may never have considered.
- It is one compact real-time brochure that you build once, and can display limitless information and ever changing deals on the web, without the need to create new websites every time, unlike a physical brochure.
- Your website is the face of your business. No matter if you manage your business from your garage or if you have a swanky office at a busy street in New York, you can still create your virtual office space, display your portfolio, and let your audience know how they can contact you, without losing one single client.
- Communicate strategically, run your organization in a more organized manner, and manage your sales better with your website. No form of marketing will allow you to reach out to such a vast range of audiences as your website. Your reach is limitless. No matter which part of the world you are physically located in, you can be known worldwide and can trade with people from every corner of the world.
- Let the world know about your brand. Apart from sales, it is an effective corporate branding tool to let the world know about your services.
- Things you can do with a website – Manage a store, keep an eye on inventory, showcase updates about your business, inform about you changed contact coordinates, manage your internal employees, communicate with your external customers, manage your business analytics, procurement and logistics – and a pool of other similar services. These functions on your website involve a lot less man power. So you save on your cost of human resources.
- Finally, there are customers and businesses alike that have migrated from the old version of dealing with vendors and suppliers and moved online. If you remain oblivious to the ways of the world, you may well be obsolete. People may simply choose to trade with you, and choose options that are more convenient. Remember, there is no dearth of options today and everybody is trying to do the best they can to get business.
At this age, not adapting to the internet technology is like using a typewriter instead of a computer! Think about it.
If you think you are doing fine without going online, and have enough work, that’s a shame, because there is so much more you could do and achieve by migrating online. Owning a website, and I mean a good website, says a lot about the business and the owner -- it is convenient, a time saver and is kinder to your wallet in the long run. And it is inevitable; sooner or later it is where you have to turn to.
Make the right decision today, and get an amazingly useful and user friendly website at an incredibly reasonable rate. Contact us today for a free consultation.